The heat resistant sticker is the answer for a customer wishing to clear coat while keeping the application process of a pressure sensitive sticker. This sticker is made with painting in mind as it can withstand temperatures of up to 360°F with a low profile that can disappear under a clear coat.
Ease of Application is Key for a Heat Resistant Stickers
- A thin removable polyester carrier allows for alignment and application without contact with the adhesive.
- Alignment lines can be added to the carrier for precise placement.
Solution transfers and waterslide decals are great options for high heat resistance with no backing material. Only the artwork is applied to the part. In clear coat applications, the profiles for these decal types are even lower than those of a thin sticker so no profile is visible.
- Only the artwork is applied to the part.
- Even lower profile than a thin sticker so they easily disappear under a clear coat.
- Special formulas can cure hard to be durable without additional painting.
- Waterslide decals can be extremely flexible to apply to compound curves.