Vacuum heat transfer is a unique process for completely decorating a product, not just adding a logo. In many circumstances, the heat transfer can replace painting in the same step and without additional costs.
The Vacuum Heat Transfer Process Uses a Heat Transfer Machine and Flexible Heat Transfers
- The parts to be decorated are placed onto the fixture.
- Heat transfer film is precisely positioned over the parts using hooks and pegs.
- The fixture moves into the machine and a vacuum is drawn, ensuring perfect contact between part and transfer even on complex surfaces.
- Heat is applied, transferring the art to the part surface.
- The film is peeled away, leaving a decorated part.
The entire process is best seen to be understood, so please reference our video for a better description.