Pressure sensitive decals don’t have to be stock stickers. TSL Graphics tailors the product to your needs through adhesive, material and printing options. You decide the size and shape, so there’s no need to choose a standard oval or rectangle.
Do you want the ease of pressure-sensitive application and the ability to seal with a clear top coat? Both are possible with TSL’s HRCS product. It applies like any other pressure-sensitive decal but is incredibly thin and can withstand the heat of most painting and curing processes.
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Options
- General purpose adhesives for maximum flexibility.
- Substrate-specific adhesives.
- Removable adhesive decals for temporary use. Won’t peel up and leaves no residue.
- Heat resistant pressure sensitive decals. Formulated to withstand high temperatures without losing adhesion.
- Cold resistant decals. Ideal for machinery and equipment used or stored outdoors. Adhesion doesn’t diminish down to $^%&$^ degrees F.
Vinyl might be the most common pressure sensitive material, but is it right for your application?
Various film options are great alternatives to vinyl in the right situations
- Polyester (Mylar) – Can be thinner than vinyl, more heat resistant and won’t shrink or stretch.
- Polycarbonate – Stiff and thick, polycarbonate is extremely durable and gives a high end, substantial appearance.
- 3P/6P Phthalate Free vinyl alternative – The phthalates used in standard PVC have been regulated and can’t be used in some products. This vinyl alternative flexes and feels like vinyl without the restricted chemicals.
Above all, TSL Graphics removes the design limits of vinyl decals with high printing standards. Like all products, your vinyl decal can feature the full range of specialty inks, tight registration and the same innovation and input from our R&D department.